Summary: This is a simple recipe. It is simple to throw together the marinade in the morning before going off to work and come home to an easy dinner to prepare at night.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of fat
- Mix water, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and minced garlic in a deep bowl; add pork chops and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Ready in 2 Hrs 15 Min (includes marination time)
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6